For Complete Admission Formalities
- Aged between 18 to 30.
- Minimum with an educational background equal to high school graduation, or must have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level or equivalent.
- Minimum Percentage Criteria – 50%
- Lower than 50% marks the Students may apply (however will need to undergo a different process. )
- Have basic English language ability.
- Non-criminal record.
- Have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the government and regulations of the university.
Note: Other extra requirements are depending on each applied university.
- Passport in original + 10 photographs with white background..
- Invitation letter in original received from Ukraine.
- Class 10th mark sheet + 10th Certificate in original apostle by the ministry of education Ministry of External Affair, Police clear certificate.
- Class 12th Mark sheet + 12th Certificate in original apostle by the ministry of education + ministry of External Affair.
- Birth Certificate apposite by the ministry of Education + ministry of External Affairs.
- Sponsorship letter from their parents.
- Medical Fitness certificate + HIV certificate to be completed by Ukraine Embassy.
- All the translation and legislation work to be completed by Ukraine Embassy.
- Passport Copy.
- 8 Photographs – white Back ground.
1st step: Fill Up the Registration /Application Fee- 500USD.
2nd Step: Meeting with our expert /Counselor for getting proper knowledge of Courses, Institutions and proper career guidance.
3rd step: Registration with payment through Cheque /online payment.
4th step: Fill up the Institution form by the candidate where he/she want to take admission and Get admission letter within a weeks from the respective institution.
5th step : Start the Visa process as varies from country to country.
6th Step : Reporting to Our Office before departing to respective institution.
Finally Join the institution for getting proper education.