Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria
- He / She should not be less than 17 years old as on 31st of december of the year of applicant.
- The minimum eligibility requirements for admission in a Russian Medical Universities (Depend on University) are: 10+2 or Higher Secondary equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Copy of passport.
- 6 passport size photographs.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the Foreign Missions based in Russia.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
- Successful completion of higher secondary school.
- Completion of tertiary education in case applying for PG.
- Minimum requirement is an average of 50% marks in higher secondary school including English.
- Guarantee for fulfillment of payment conditions.
- Bank support letter.
- Registration Charges – 1000 $
Note : If candidate withdrawal the admission, registration charges cannot be refunded.