(ENROLLEMENT SESSION 2017-2018). Russia has a free education system, which is guaranteed for all citizens by the Constitution; however entry to subsidized higher education is highly competitive.
As a result of great emphasis on science and technology in education, Russian medical, mathematical, scientific, and aerospace research is generally of a high order.The teaching level in Russia is on a par with the best universities in the world. The majority of institutes here impart education to students in small groups, so that individual attention can be provided to each and every student. This excellent approach to teaching helps pupils to acquire profound knowledge in their specialized subjects. Another positive aspect of a study in Russia is its fee structure which is reasonably lower than the course fee of other prominent countries. The medical and technical universities of Russia have a carved a niche for themselves by being counted among top 100 medical universities of the world. The graduates of Russian universities obtain degrees that are recognizable by the employers of all countries. There are over six hundred state higher education establishments that are operating on the territory of Russian Federation. The students prepare in more than five hundred specialties not only in the prestigious field of medical but also other areas like engineering, economics and management. Russian Government places top priority on giving hands on training to the students that have come locally as well as abroad. At present there prevail about 100,000 international students from over 200 countries that Medical Admission and study in Russia.
Russia is seeing a constant increase in the number of international students coming to study at its universities – and in contrast with the Soviet system of encouraging youngsters from the developing world to learn here, a growing number of Americans are now among the aspiring students of the country’s top Universities
Recognition – WHO (World Health Organization) affiliation, MCI (Medical Council of India) recognition
Admission Criteria – Students have to complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, in order to apply for the MBBS course.
WHO (World Health Organization)/Russian Government through the Ministry of Health on the basis of the laws of Russian Federation.
MCI (Medical Council of India).
Approved– Ministry of HRD India.
Name of Institutions
- PERM STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- SMOLENSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- TVER STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- OMSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- MARI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- BASHKIR STATE GOVT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY-UFA
- CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- PEOPLE’s FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY OF RUSSIA
- KURSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- I.M. SECHENOV FIRST MOSCOW STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- FAR EASTERN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY (FEFU)
- PAVLOV FIRST SAINT PETERSBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|Name of the Institutes||Medium||Total Tuition Fees|
|PERM STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||26,500$|
|SMOLENSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||30,600$|
|TVER STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||30,600$|
|NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||14,500$|
|OMSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||14,300$|
|MARI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||15,000$|
|ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||30,000$|
|BASHKIR STATE GOVT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY-UFA||English||16,000$|
|CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY||English||14,500$|
|KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||30,100$|
|PEOPLE’s FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY OF RUSSIA||English||51,000$|
|KURSK STAT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||37,500$|
|VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||34,380$|
|I.M. SECHENOV FIRST MOSCOW STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||58,000$|
|FAR EASTERN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY (FEFU)||English||24,750$|
|PAVLOV FIRST SAINT PETERSBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||English||51,000$|
Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria
- He / She should not be less than 17 years old as on 31st of december of the year of applicant.
- The minimum eligibility requirements for admission in a Russian Medical Universities (Depend on University) are: 10+2 or Higher Secondary equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Copy of passport.
- 6 passport size photographs.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the Foreign Missions based in Russia.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
- Successful completion of higher secondary school.
- Completion of tertiary education in case applying for PG.
- Minimum requirement is an average of 50% marks in higher secondary school including English.
- Guarantee for fulfillment of payment conditions.
- Bank support letter.
- Registration Charges – 1000 $
Note : If candidate withdrawal the admission, registration charges cannot be refunded.